"American Developer" is Not a Contradiction in Terms
Proud to be a 100% U.S. based custom software development company
Business Edge was founded in 1997 by Brandon Spilove. Since then, our team has expanded to include experienced Project Managers, Senior Developers and
Business Analyst experts. Unlike many of our competitors however, we offer such a broad range of services that we typically
become a true technology partner with our clients.
Many other companies are so specialized these days that they only offer one range of services.
Yes they may be great at that one thing, but when you need something else
you are forced to find another vendor. For example, there are many ecommerce vendors out there, and if you need to sell products online,
one of those vendors might seem like a good idea. But what happens when you want to connect your ecommerce storefront with your
factory so that factory POs can automatically update your inventory? And what if you have other complex allocation rules that need
to be incorporated in there? What if you want to build an intranet for HR and document management, and then pull your most popular
products and automatically display them on your intranet site, or give your employees a custom employee portal? You may want to create
a b2b portal as well. Chances are, the ecommerce vendor that you chose simply doesn't do many of these other things. With Business
Edge, you'll have one vendor that can do it all!
The secret to our success:
Outsourcing is Out of the Question
At Business Edge, we NEVER outsource your work to foreign countries. Why? There are many reasons:
- We believe in supporting American enterprise and stimulating the U.S. economy. That’s why we tackle your project using only our skilled, in-house team!
- When you work with Business Edge, you won’t encounter frustrating language or cultural barriers. Things go much smoother when you don’t have to worry about constant communication problems.
- We work when you work. Since we’re not on the other side of the world, we’ll pick up the phone when you call—and answer your questions right away.
- In-house work means clear communication with your target audience. Rest assured that your content won’t contain the spelling, grammar and syntax errors commonly found with outsourcers.
Super Solutions at Lightning Speed
Ready to get started with a custom software project, ecommerce site, mobile app, or company intranet? Call, email or visit one of our offices (we have 3) to discuss our
award-winning web development offerings. Comprehensive solutions include:
- Custom Business Software
- Ecommerce Websites
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Custom Sharepoint Intranets
- Content Management Systems
- SaaS Solutions
- B2B Portals
- Mobile Apps on iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone
- 3rd Party Integrations and API Authoring
- Licensed Software Replacement
Chances are, if you can dream it, we can build it.